4.6 ratings with good amazon customer reviews
- INCREASED INCENTIVES: Having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves. Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework. Wouldn’t you love to hear please and thank you more often. The “I Can Do It.” Reward Chart can help. Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: There are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place.
- PERFECT ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOME: It has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator. It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place, making it a reliable and secure teaching method.
- BUILD SELF ESTEEM: Kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control your child’s behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. The “I Can Do It.” reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Kenson Kids “I Can Do It” Reward Chart. Includes: Get dressed, go potty, brush your teeth, no whining, get along, good manners, make bed, set table, help with dishes, go to bed, please and thank you, no mean words, no yelling, eat your veggies, no harming others, feed pets, share toys, water plants, clean mess, and 3 blank labels. 11″ x 15.5″
FREE delivery, as fast as today
Fast, free and convenient ways to get millions of items, from unlimited Two-Day Delivery to Same-Day and 2-Hour Delivery in select areas